Thursday, March 17, 2022

~Spring Flower

It's so fun to be able to play along with my own challenge blog as most times I don't get a chance but I certainly did again this week!  Our challenge over at Creative Knockouts is Spring is in the Air and it certainly feels that way here in Southern Alberta.  It's dry so we definitely need some moisture and I hope that comes.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Star Stampz and gosh does Sarah have some adorable images!  I was lucky enough to get to use this great image selection my team made and Sarah provided for us to use for our DT creations.  It's called Spring Flower and I have paired it with some CTMH papers I had out on my desk already:-)



I hope you will join us this week over at Creative Knockouts!  Can't wait to see your card!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Very Spring Time Creation Kelly! Thank you for sharing your fun floral creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us again each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so this image and card is precious! Thanks for playing along in the Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps and we hope you'll share more of your projects with us soon!
    Donna
    Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, wonderfully charming greeting.

    Rain has been pelting us abundantly this week here at the northernmost tip of the Okanagan. I will keep my fingers crossed that these rain clouds hightail it over the Rockies on the double!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Add a Flower" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!