Monday, March 31, 2008

Gift Set for Kieran






Wow, what a busy weekend we had!! Finally finished getting Kirsten's old bed moved into Landon's room, took down Landon's crib and then set up Kirsten's new bookcase headboard, bed,etc in her room!! It still kinda looks like a tornado went through her room, but I'll help her tidy up that another day. It was back to pre-school for Kirsten this morning as well as spring break is now over:-(

I made this card and frame for a friend of mine, Angie who recently had her first baby!! It took quite some time for her and her hubby to get pregnant, so what a blessing he is!! Well...all babies are a blessing I know, but it makes it so special for those people who can't wait to start a family but proves to be somewhat difficult:-) It was a boy...and all along they thought they were having a girl!! They found out at the ultrasound that is was a girl...but obviously they missed some pretty important parts!!LOL!! Here I was all excited because I had some some shopping for Angie's baby early and was just waiting for the news...so when I heard it was a boy, yikes...I had to start from scratch again!! Anyway I have a little outfit to go along with this set and will send it on it's way in a day or 2.

I just checked out Julee's Mojo Monday sketch and it looks pretty good...hoepfully I will get to that later this week! I also just receive my 2nd order of ribbon from Taylor and it is wonderful!! Such great quality ribbon from such a sweet gal...go check out her site, she has fabulous ribbon!!
Off I go for today, thanks for stopping by and have a super day;-)

Paper: DCWV-Nana's Kids, Cardstock from TLC
Stamps: Lion from TAC set...I forget what it's called (Wild About You...maybe) and Welcome from Warm Words-SU
Accessories: Ribbon from Taylored Expressions, Dew Drops from Jacksonbelle Embellishments

16 comments:

  1. These are adorable - I love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I love this card. The lion is so darn cute. What a nice gift fo your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend is going to absolutely love this gift! Great job! I love the frame and the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable I love it and so will your friend, so cute.
    Please visit my blog I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... this is gorgeous!
    men i did miss that ribbon share from taylor. i did it once and was very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job with this challenge!! Did you know that this also falls in the category for Monday's SCS challenge??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this is so lovely. What a really thoughtful gift. Your friend will absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, this set is super cute.. I love the idea!

    Your work is definitely inspiring!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is terrific...I love the Nana's Kids DP and your creations are just perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kelly - it's amazing - really lovely!! What a great present for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is terrific Kelly! Lovely paper and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, how precious!!!

    LOL- It's a boy!! This is the second time I heard about this happening this week. The other family had painted the room pink, and all the clothes were pink and flowers. I guess 4 ultra sounds were wrong. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly this gift is beautiful and I am sure will be one that is kept forever,x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww!! How cute are those! Love it! Hugs, Ash~
    www.ashleyscreativecorner.com
    www.treehousestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this set! The card is so cute..I need some of that paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!