Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hey There


Well I have had a couple busy days and a wonderful lazy day today!! I took the kids over to my Mom and Dad's on Monday afternoon and my sister Kim and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert in Calgary!! It was super, fantastic, awesome, wonderful...yes I loved it!! We had 4th row seats and they were terrific, definitely makes the concert so much better!! Taylor Swift opened and she was great!! So much talent and such a wonderful young gal...only 18 years old too!! WOW!! It was part of my Christmas present from my Mom and Dad and I loved it!! Thanks Mom and Dad!! I got to go to the concert and they got to hang out with the grand kids...win, win situation I say:-) Anyway, Kim and I went for supper before hand and then to the concert, it was a great night out!! We then stayed the night at my Mom and Dad's and went to my friend Karlie's for a visit on Tuesday afternoon and then came home. The internet company that we go through was upgrading equipment today, so my internet was down so the kids and I just were hangin' out:-) Now that it's back up I thought I'd post a card I made with one of my favorite High Hopes Stamps...Jolie's Little Friend. I love High Hopes and am off now to figure out which ones of the new "jungle" themed stampes I must have!!

Have a super night and thanks for popping by!!


Stamp: Jolie's Little Friend, Sentiment-High Hopes
Paper: TLC
Accessories: Dew Drops, Stardust Stickles, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol on watercolor paper

9 comments:

  1. Kelly...that image is adorable! I'm going to have to check that stamp company out! I love Rascal Flatts to! Lucky girl.. 4th row seats! I'm jealous! Glad you had such a good time! Monica SBS-15

    ReplyDelete
  2. that stamp sure is adorable!!

    sounds like a nice couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kelly.. what a fabulous card.
    love your coloring.. and the sparkle.
    its very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this...definitely a spring card. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Kelly. It is such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you believe I don't own any High Hopes stamps yet?? These are lovely!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A terrific card Kelly! Your colouring is great and I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!