Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Splitcoast Challenge #TLC160


Well I decided to participate in a Splitcoast Challenge. I don't do them very often...seem to forget to check them out, but lately I've been in the "challenge" mode, so it's workin' for me!! This was a Try a New Technique Challenge and you were to use the negative image from your Cuttlebug embossing folders....although it seems so easy...it took me a few different folders to finally find one that I got to work and that I liked! Some had to much ink and others not enough, but I'm happy with this one.
I really love this stamp set, it's so easy to make something pretty in no time!!
Kirsten has her dress rehersal this afternoon for her upcoming ballet recital on Thursday. Landon and I are going to have a visit with my good friend Nikki while Kirsten is at dress rehersal and then going to my Mom and Dad's for a visit...and some Easter shopping.
It looks like a nice sunny day out today....the snow will be all gone...for now anyway:-)
Have a fantastic day and thanks for popping by!
Paper: SU Purely Pomegranate, CTMH Chocolate, SU Whisper White
Stamps: SU Baroque motifs
Cuttlebug Folder: Stylized Flowers
Ink: SU Purely Pomegranate, CTMH Chocolate
Accessories: Ribbon-SU Wide Satin Purely Pomegranate, MM Rhinestone Brads

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I don't have a cuttlebug so couldn't do the challenge this week. I've become addicted to the challenges, again, after a two year break...love this technique. Joan...outside of Edmonton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card. i really never get enough of this set. I simply love it. !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!