Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged!!!

Ok, I am new to this blogging thing and my new blogging friend Denise at All Things Stamped has tagged me to post 7 random and/or weird things about myself...


Ok, here it goes:

1. I hate onions, but I like onion rings from Dairy Queen and DQ only...weird I know:-)
2. I am almost 30 and I still have a baby tooth....it's in there like concrete too, not going anywhere!!
3. Are we at 7 yet?
4. I am the oldest of 3 girls and all of our names begin with K...Kelly, Kristy & Kimberley..not weird just random:-)
5. Wow, still 2 more to go
6. This is hard...I kinda think I'm rather normal...not so weird, ok well other than #1, I know that's weird!!
7. My husband is 8 years older than me, we have been married for almost 9 years and have 2 awesome kids, Kirsten who is 5 and Landon is 2!!

That's it, done!! thanks so much Denise!!!

Well we are off to ballet this afternoon in the snow...but it's melting fast so it shouldn't be around too long!!

Oh ya, I almost forgot, High Hopes is having a HUGE release tonight at midnight, so hop on over and take a look...I've been lucky enough to have a sneak peek and the images and sentiments are fabulous, you're gonna love them!!


Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!