Friday, May 16, 2008

Fantastic Blog Candy Alert

Oh my goodness...Heidi is offering up some delightful blog candy...1 Hanglar & Stanglar stamp and 30 stamped images...these stamps are so adorable and not available in the US or Canada....so go check it out and best of luck!!

I just received my order from Cut at Home and I got the Classic Circle Nesties and the tan embossing mats...I am so excited to use them and will have to figure out where I've seen all the demos and info for using them with the Cuttlebug. If you sign up for the VIP Coupon, you'll get the 40% off coupon and it's a smokin' deal...and it arrived here with no customs, so that made me one happy gal!!

It's a long weekend here is Canada and it is supposed to be absolutely beautiful weather...it was 26 C yesterday and I think the weekend is supposed to be pretty close to that...hopefully I'll be able to get out and about and maybe get some flowers potted!!

Hope you have a super weekend and I'll be back at some point with a Nesties creation....

2 comments:

  1. Droppin A Line is super cute- and I like your side ribbon accents! Cant wait to see your Nestie work.. I soooo want them!!!

    And Im moving next weekend.. we have the keys but we're painting this whole week. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining my blog candy. I will now put your beautiful name in the box. Good luck

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!