Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lily's Here!!


Kimmie's having a challenge to win some fun High Hopes stamps...and of course I'm pushing the wire with my entry, but I just finished it up. I just received my Rachelle Anne Miller, Lily & Milo stamps today from 7 Kids College Fund...so cute. I had a bit of trouble with my dimensions on this sketch, but I am happy with the final result. I used Diamond stickles on the big flower centers as well as the little star shapes. Colored it in with my CTMH markes and an aquabrush on watercolor paper and used TLC's Tressie Collection Papers!! Oh ya and some Primas too!!
So...if you would like to go shopping and save some moola, 7 Kids college Fund is having a big sale....20 % off most items (Lily & Milo, Sarah Kay, Cuttlebug Machine, Cricut, Core'dinations and clearance items excluded.) Just use code 20OFF and it's valid until May 12th...there prices are super...already below retail and her service is fabulous. I also got my ATG gun with my Lily stamps and just let me say...it ROCKS!! It's kind of big, but very light and so easy to get used to...
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night!!

4 comments:

  1. Sweeeeeet!! Love this new stamp, Kelly and the colours are awesome! Thanks for joining in the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I love this card.. that image is adorable!! Great coloring and perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,beautiful card. Dedicate this card to your children

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so soft and pretty. Cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!