Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Awards & Such

I must admit that I am not much of a sport when it comes to being tagged and passing on blogging awards. I really, really appreciate the blogging awards more than you know, I just never can decide who to pass it onto and usually eveyone already has them or has had them before by the time I get around to it! I only started my blog back in March not really sure what to expect and now with over 7000 hits in just 4 months, that makes me feel pretty good...at least a few poeple like what I have to share...probably my sisters for about 6900 hits, but that works too:-) Anyway, I wanted to take a few minutes and acknowledge all of my fantastic blogging friends for the following awards and such...



First off, here is a survey Jenna tagged me with kind of...once you get to #35, you'll see what I mean...(she put my name in there, so I take that as being tagged) here we go:


You can only use ONE WORD to answer!

1. Where is your cell phone?
purse
2. Your significant other?
sleeping
3. Your hair?
ponytail
4. Your mother?
awesome
5. Your father?
amazing
6. Your favorite thing?
family
7. Your dream last night?
none
8. Your favorite drink?
Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal?
inspiration
10. The room you're in?
craft
11. Your hobby?
Papercrafting
12. Your fear?
Loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Happy
14. Where were you last night?
Home
15. What you're not?
Quiet
16. Muffins?
Bran
17. One of your wish list items?
Copics
18. Where you grew up?
Okotoks
19. The last thing you did?
colored
20. What are you wearing?
jammies
21. Your TV?
Off
22. Your pets?
none
23. Your computer?
ok
24. Your life?
Awesome
25. Your mood?
tired
27. Your car?
driveway
28. Something you're not wearing?
socks
29. Favorite store?
craft
30. Your summer?
great
31. Like someone?
sisters
32. Your favorite color?
Blue
33. When is the last time you laughed?
today
34. Last time you cried?
?
35. Who will do this?
Someone



Now, my fantastic SBS 15 sisters Sammi & Nany gave me this wonderful blogging award, thank you so much, I feel so honored that you chose me:-)



I received this wonderful "Circle of Friends" from my great blogging friend Nikki, thanks so much Nikki, I love these gals!!

Ok, so on to the next one...see I told you I really have been lacking in the tagging/award department of the blogging world....Debbie from Debbie's Doodles and Chelle from The Many Adventures of A Painter Girl tagged me with 7 random and/or weird things, so here it goes

1. I LOVE to sing...I am absolutely terrible and will not be moving to Nashville anytime soon, but I love to sing along to songs that I love on the radio, my iPod or wherever fun tunes are playing!!

2. I really can't think of 7 things, why is this so hard??

3. I am the oldest of 3 girls and all of our names start with K, Kelly, Kristy & Kimberley!!

4. I love spending time with my family...not just my husband and children, but hanging out with my Mom and Dad and sisters is one of my favorite things to do....I would imagine there are a ton of close families out there, but it seems lately when I mention to people that we go on holidays with my family or the kids and I were over visiting, they kinda look at me like I'm nuts, but I love, love, love the fact we are so close...and actually like each other!

5. I absolutely hate onions....but every once in a while I will eat onion rings...but only from Dairy Queen and they have to be crisp not barley cooked like the last time I had them...that almost makes me not want them at all anymore!!

6. I used to play softball and was in synchronized swimming for a couple years.

7. My name starts with a K and so does my daughters and my husband's name starts with a L and so does my son's...not that it was planned that way though:-)

And last, but certainly not least, I have been honored yet again by my friend Nikki . She has an absolutely fabulous blog as does her 8 year old daughter Zoe, so please go and check them both out:-)

Now I have decided that I would like to pass this onto any of my fellow blogger and/or readers if you so choose!! I have so many inspiring blogs...speaking of which, I really need to update my bloglist, so I can't imagine picking just a few, you're all great!! Please take a moment to check out the blogs of all the fabulous gals that tagged me , they're all awesome!!

Have a great evening!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!