Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Awards

I have been oh so lucky to receive a couple really fun awards in the last couple of days and thought I should go ahead and pass them on.


The first one is from Sammi, Monica & Lainy , thanks so much ladies, I am thrilled you have chosen me!! It's called the WYLDE WOMEN award and the purpose of it is "to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy". Isn't that lovely?

The rules are:
You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you.
Make sure you link to their site in your post.
Link back to
Tammy's blog so that she can go to visit all these wonderful women, and
Remember the Purpose of the Award.



Dawn
Claudia
Nikki
Jenna
Julie
Veronica
Ila
Kimmie
Chelle
Denise

Just to name a few...Oh my goodness...pretty much my whole blog roll..speaking of that...I'm sure all of you are fans like I am, but have a look at my blog roll for lots of WYLDE WOMEN!!


on to the next one...



The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated


So I am going to pass this on to...all of the gals I have linked up on my blog roll...although I really need to add to it because I have well over 100 that I subscribe to in my google reader. Also to all of my SBS sisters, you guys rock!!

Pioneer Woman-This gal makes my day/week/month!! Her daily accounts of life on a ranch raising 4 children is absolutely hilarious and her recipes are waaaay to good...

check it out!

Jenna- makes me smile! Although we have never met in person, I think we would really hit it off!! She makes beautiful beaded creations, card and all things papercrafty really...and her recipe for fruit leather is yummy, yummy, yummy!!

Veronica-creates beautiful cards, is so encouraging and an all around great gal...never mind hte fact she has a handsome little boy;-)

Lynn-makes wonderful cards and fantastic scrapbook pages...I'm going to be stalking her blog as soon as I get my scrappin' MOJO back

Lori-I just discovered her blog 2 days ago, but I love it. She makes fantastic cards and scrapbook layouts and I love that she is a CTMH demo...this way I get a ton of great ideas in addition to seeing her beautiful work!!

Claudia-is incredibly talented and such a beautiful person. She is so very encouraging and always makes me smile

Nona-makes such beautiful scrapbook layouts, her work was recently awarded #1 for both Artwork and Consultant's Choice at the recent CTMH convention...way to go Nona!!


I will be making my way around to post on everyone's blogs that I have chosen you, so I apologize in advance if you have seen this here before I have had a chance to get to you!! You're all fabulous!!



Have a great night!

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this fabulous Award Kelly!! I'm so pleased to recieve it from you!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    Thank you for your kind words and for the award.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving these awards Kelly and thanks so much for making my day and passing one to me! Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly,
    Thank you for the award and for your kind words! It was very sweet of you to pass the award onto me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear kelly..
    i can only give you the same compliment back.
    you are a wonderful person and iam happy that i have met you
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!