Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Charming Edwin & Blog Candy!!

I made this card for this weeks A Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge, which was to use either a charming character or charms on your card, I did both!! I also used last weeks Sketch Saturday Sketch # 16 for the layout. I really think Charming Edwin is too cute!
Just a quick post this afternoon! I just got home from picking Kirsten up at school and need to get the house vacuumed and supper going before Lance gets home:-)
Oh right, before I forget, you have to head on over and enter Michelle's Hee Haw Blog Candy and Carole's Trick or Treat Blog Candy!! They are both fabulous!! Good luck!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
~Kelly
Recipe:SU Wild Wasabi, Temping Turquoise, Real Red, East Coast Prep DSP, Wausau Bright White Paper for the stamped image, colored Edwin in with my Copics...had some colors bleed by his chin...but I think more my fault than the papers:-) I did put stickles on his wings although you cannot see them in the picture...that's because I totally forgot about it until after I took the picts! SU Photo Corner Punch, CTMH Connections Club Charm, Making Memories Rhinestone Brad.

13 comments:

  1. Adorable! You did an awesome job of coloring him in! He looks perfect to me!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Great job! Thanks for commenting today on my blog! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, love your Edwing card and the dp is so nice! Thanks for posting about my blog candy, wishing you lots of luck in the draw!
    Hugs
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly this is so cute. I love that cute little charm and how you put it on the photo corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly this is adorable!!! I LOVE those images and really need to order some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is Fabulous and so Cute!! I love the way you colored Edwin....he is truly Charming!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Kelly and your Edwin sure is charming. Hope you and the kiddies are well, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card Kelly, I love the way you've coloured in Edwin. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh GET OUT! I love him! I so bad need all those stamps. Totally you're a bad enabler. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly,

    what a cute card. I love the colors and DP. And this Edwin is so cute holding the flowers.

    Have a great day,
    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so very cute!!! You did a wonderful job with the coloring and again, the papers are a great match. I love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors on Edwin and he is really a little charmer! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is too cute....I just love the paper and colors...Edwin is just so cute...Great card....Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!