Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hoppy Birthday~Mojo 56

Wow, this week has just flew by! I was hoping to have more time to get a few projects done, but no such luck...go, go, go all week!! Well I did make a point to make a card for a young man who's birthday is next month. You can read all about it right here.

Anyway, I used Mojo Monday Sketch # 58 for my layout and a Billy Stamp Set from Pink Cat Studio. CS is SU Wild Wasabi and TLC pp, colored Billy in with my Copics and well, that's about all!!
I really like this set for a boy, there is also a super hero, a cowboy and a pirate that is part of the same set!

Well, off I scoot, thanks for stopping in!!

~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Great card & luv the froggy footprints!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card you have made. Love the image and the colors

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is cute! Funny the frog is on his head...LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card... and what a cute stamp! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image for a little boy's card. You done a fantastic job on the card! Happy Hallowe'en! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image for a little boy's card. You done a fantastic job on the card! Happy Hallowe'en! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nawty me for peaking Kelly. Its a gorgeous card and Daniel will love it. Bet the frog on his the boys head will make him laugh! Thankyou so much for sending a card to Daniel, I very much appreciate it! Have a great weekend.
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! The froggy on his head makes me smile! Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So So CUTE -- LOVE that Billy stamp -- he is adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Kelly, that image is so funny...perfect for a boy!
    Hugs
    Carole ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These Pink Cat Studios stamps WANT TO COME LIVE WITH ME...guess I'd better go shopping soon. heee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hah... so cute and what a funny image :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!