Saturday, November 22, 2008

How Do I Look?

**** Scroll on down to the next post to see my Mojo 61 card****

I decided that since the Christmas season is upon us that I would like to update the look of my blog. My gosh I went through almost all of the Christmas backgrounds on The Cutest Blog On The Block and finally decided that I liked this one best. I think I did "test" every one that I liked. For some reason or another I can't quite get the feel of the backgorund until I change my html and then preview it for myself...mayeb a Little OCD, I dunno!!

Anyway, thanks for coming on over to see my facelift:-)

Have a great Sunday!!

~Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Oooh.. I like it!! Looks great! Nice colour combo!
    I'm the same... have to put it up on my blog to see it properly! lol

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, Your blog looks great love the christmas feel. Hope you have a great Sunday. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly
    Love the new look blog, I had the same problem lol! and am still not happy but ran out of time to look at anymore, I have something for you on my blog
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look! The colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the new look-very festive. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Kelly....been wanting to change mine too...maybe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it is just beautiful! I love a blog facelift. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!