Friday, November 14, 2008

Sketch Saturday # 24~Thinking of You

I finally got a chance to play with this fun sketch from Sketch Saturday. It is sketch #24 and is kinda funky...I'm cutting it close to getting it in on time I know:-)

Anyway, I really love the wonderful rich colors in this CTMH paper pack called Perfect Day so I decided to go with that.

I used Little Missy from High Hopes and all the paper is from CTMH, colored Little Missy with my Copics and although you can't see it in the pict (because I forgot about it until after I took the picture, but just imagine!!) I added stickles to the flower centres for some sparkle!

I will be sending this off to my SBS sister Joana today along with big hugs. Her Dad passed away suddenly and I want her to know that I am thinking of her and her whole family!!

Off I scoot...my washing machine decided to leak all over the place on Monday...Lance took it to the repairman who said there is nothing wrong...hmmm...ok, so anyway, I have mountains of laundry to get to after not having it for a few days..it's amazing how fast it piles up!!
Have a fabulous weekend!
~Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute...I love her...I'm home from my trip to the mainland so I will email you soon about our swap...Hugs Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so adorable. :O)
    She will be well received in deed. :O)
    Hey re:you washer...that happened to me a while a go and it ended up being the tray where you pour the bleach in was all clogged up...even though I never use it the hose connected to it was completely clogged so everytime I did a wash about a cup or two of water would leak...anyways...hope everything works out soon....a house wife without a washer is like a bus driver without a bus!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable, gorgeous card Kelly! So sweet of you to send this to her.
    Hugs, Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute and Gorgeous!! I love the way you colored this HH little gal!!
    Hope your washer woes are over and the repairman is right...I've had the same thing happen too...and my washer is upstairs in this house....what a pain...Have a Great Weekend!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so cute - love the sweet image

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers Kelly and the great Layout, Little Missy looks so cute and coloured beautifully with your copics, Hope your are having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joana will love this card. I just read of her dad on your blog. I am going to send her one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. got back this weekend from dads funeral( He lived in Madeira ) to find your beautiful card thank you for the caring thoughts . was comforting to read,
    thank you Kelly
    BIG Hugs
    Joana

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!