Monday, November 3, 2008

You're on my Mind

Wow, it's been a few days!! Life has been nuts, but I did manage to get a card made today for Laurie & Alison Schmidlin and family. You can read a wee bit more here and at the very top here! I really love Laurie's blog and I thought the very least I could do is send them a card to let them know that I am thinking of the whole family.


I really love this SU set, Upsy Daisy and I love this paper too, so what better combo than these two! I stamped both the image and the sentiment on Shimmery White SU cs, so that may be the bit of a glare you see in some spots. It kind of looks like when I stamped the chocolate over top of the groovy guava in the main image, that I didn't get even or complete coverage, but I really think it must just be the flash and the shimmery cs because IRL it looks fabulous!!
I also finished the inside and back of the card as well..have a look...

I actually really like this card, I just may have to make another while I still have all of the supplies out!!
Today was Landon's 3rd birthday!! I can't believe my baby is 3 already...wow, time flies and they grow up far too fast!! I do have some picts from his party yesterday, so I will share those with you tomorrow!!
Have a fabulous night!
~Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Your card turned out beautiful! I really want this stamp set! Must order it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this is so beautiful I just love your work.

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kelly and love the colours and the ribbon looks fab, love how you have decorated the inside and back too. I hope your baby had a fun birthday! Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kelly!!! They will greatly appreciate it.

    Happy belated birthday to your son!! Hope it was a GREAT day for him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! And a late happy birthday to Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kelly, love the papers and colours. I hope that Landon had a great birthday. Hugs, Lainy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... Oh my gosh... I feel like I have been away for ages and come back to everyone making loads of amazing cards, you have posted so many since I last visited. They are all so beautiful.
    I have blog candy to give away over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kelly... very lovely of you!!

    Hope Landon had an Awesome day!! :)

    *hugs*
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your baby boy! Hope he had a fun day!

    Your card is beautiful! The image with these colors and papers is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card!
    Love the stamp, love the colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!