Monday, March 16, 2009

Hey There Ethan!

Over on Lauren's My Time blog, she has a fabulous sketch accompanied by a RAK request and I wanted to take part. So this is for Ethan, I hope it brings a smile to his face and I am wishing a miracle for him and his family. Hop on over to Lauren's blog to read more.

I just love the latest release from High Hopes and these are just a few of them, the farm background, the fence (I stamped in the middle and then masked it and stamped either side, I did make a boo boo so don't look too closely;-)) the little farm boy is Bobby Lee, the bale of hay and finally the grass and posies are from an older release but still cute! Bobby Lee is stamped and colored and then cut out and popped up for some dimension. I left out the little tabs at the bottom left because my main image panel is rather large and they didn't fit. The sentiment is popped up on every level...lots of dimension there too..here's a bit of a close up trying to show it.



Well, that's all for me tonight! We all watched Dancing With The Stars tonight and had fun, it was great!! Kirsten loves the pretty dresses and the fun hair dos, but we all really enjoy it..not that Lance would ever admit that though:-)

Wishing you a wonderful day or night depending on where you may be:-) Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

23 comments:

  1. OMG what a fabulous job you did on this card. It's just adorable! Love the scene and the colors.. it really is cheery and will sure to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and so adorable, awesome coloring, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww kelly,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Wow, Wow Kelly, this is totally fabulous, I just love the scene you have created here. Great job girlie! Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly! This is sure to bring a big smile to Ethan's face!!! It's PERFECT for him!! Totally adorable girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, wow, and most especially the love with which you made it. It touched me deeply that you are giving this to Ethan. Thank you. Feels like we joined hands together to touch him... what a blessing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fabulous card, I love the sweet little scene!
    Have a great evening, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kelly, this is such a gorgeous card hun, what little boy wouldn't love to receive this? hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card Kelly, am sure Ethan will love it!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! This is Amazing Kelly..it's like looking into a painting...perfect perspective!!..and your coloring and composition is Wonderful!! I love it!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful cards you make !! I love the image and the colors !
    XX Sasjenka
    P.s. I have linked you on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Kelly! This card is so spankin" cute! Love your coloring!!!
    oooohhhhh I'm so wishing my new HH would get here soon! Thanks again for all those images....they will definitely tide me over before my new get here....geesh! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this one is really stunning.. lots of work and it shows! Great card and I am sure it will be loved dearly!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, he's such a cutie! I love it and I know he will too.

    Love Gilles, Melissa and Shawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW!!!! This is stunning!!
    Gorgeous coloring and what a beautiful scene. Love it!!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Kelly this is awesome...What a great card...Your coloring is perfect...Great job on masking and making a wonderful scene...He's just to cute....Hugs Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing card Kelly, what a lot of work...beautiful scene.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wowowowow!! so bright and fun! Perfect to cheer up a young boy!!
    Lovely work Kelly!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is incredible! I just love you coloring and the scene....so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely adorable! I love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, what a stunning card kelly.
    I love the scene you've created.
    Great job sweetie.

    Hugs,
    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!!! Kelly this is such a fabulous card...I just love it! I can't see any booboo and I looked really closely, smile! So much work to stamp and colour all that and it's coloured beautifully!!!!! I'm loving all your HH cards...you are making it very hard to resist making an order,lol!!!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!