Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kristy & Jason's Wedding Invitations

Wow, it is absolutely crazy how fast this week off school is going. Kirsten goes back on Monday, but only for 1 day. The kindergarten is moving into the brand new part of the "big" school, so they will be moving the classroom and such on Wed and then it's her Friday off.

My sister Kristy and my sister Kim are coming out tomorrow along with Kristy's friend Rhiannon whose also the maid of honor for her wedding and we are going to get her invitations done.

This is what I came up with and after some tweaking of the initial design, this is the finished product.


The Reply card and envelope go inside under the band and it all fits nicely in a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" envelope.


Love the shimmery grey paper, it is metallic and so pretty. I colored the Michael's Bridal flowers with my Copic marker to get the shade we wanted and attached the pearls. The Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla cardstock and ribbon is all from SU!

I probably won't be back until maybe Sunday. Lance helped me move in my Expedit unit from Ikea last night, so my craft room is a disaster...although I do need to get the rest finished tonight so that we can get to everything we need for our wedding invite assembly tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a chance to get something made. So many super fun challenges out there and never enough time in the day!

I hope you've had a super week and wish you a wonderful weekend!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and for all the lovely comments!

21 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kelly, elegant and beautiful! I'm loving the colors! Have a nice weekend! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! You did a wonderful job on these and I bet everyone will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card Kelly.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a wonderful job kelly, very elegant. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning invitation Kelly and your Sister is sure to love it. Hope your having a wonderful weekend and that you get your craft room sorted, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, so elegant & I love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kel, as usual a terrific job!! I love it and I am sure Kristi will too!! Hope you had fun making them today!! Love all the other cards on here too!!
    Nik

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh... It's GORGEOUS!! Very elegant and professional looking :) Hope you had fun making them!!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kelly, this invitation is absolutely stunning. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful invitations Kelly. I love the colors you guys are using. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! So classy and elegant hun and such gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza this is so elegant!!!
    You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly- wow, I LOVE it. The bride will be so tickled!! Very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Wow!! these wedding invitations are Absolutley Gorgeous...and So Elegant!!...Any bride would love these!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning elegance Kelly, so tasteful and I love the colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. KELLY! Those turned out beautifully! Wowzers girl...you did a fantastic job in designing them!!!!
    I'm so jealous you have an Expedit shelf from IKEA...this summer I'd like to go on a shopping spree there and get tons of new goodies to help me organize my disaster area ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness the announcements are beautiful Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous invitations, Kelly.
    So elegant!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW..Kelly, these are stunning! You did a beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These invitations are just beautiful, Kelly! Lots of work, but hopefully everyone who receives one will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!