Saturday, April 11, 2009

Little Paper Shop-Katie Mushroom

I'm not really sure when this ends and I may be too late, but over at Little Paper Shop, they have a fab sketch challenge on right now and you could win your choice of 3 digi images.

I used one of the adorable digi images from their online store called Katie Mushroom.


I just got the Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Applicator Tool and thought I would use it for the sky and grass, but things didn't really work out the way I was hoping they would. The little felt pads are smaller than the velcro piece and they were causing me trouble...maybe I just need more practice.

Anyway, I am going to run and get Landon to have a little snooze, Lance is back in bed sleeping again. I think he is starting to feel a smidge better but we have decided to cancel Easter dinner at our house and maybe the kids and I will go over to my parents. I have a cousin out from BC that has never met my kiddos, so it would be nice if we could visit.

Have a super Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Kelly, what a lovely image and pretty papers.
    Have a nice Easter.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly this is really sweet, love the little owl too and pretty papers. ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly I love what you did with this sketch super job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Kelly - I love the cute image sitting on the toadstool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Kelly and the paper and ribbon is so pretty, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card Kelly.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Kel! Love that image...will have to go check them out!!! I buy the Inkssentials ink blending foam and attach them to the Tim Holtz tool or just use them on their own and use them for sponging on ink or my beloved Metallic Rub-ons for my backgrounds!!! I only use the felt thingys with the Alcohol inks but I really like the texture that it created on your card so I may have to give it a try! I think you stumbled on to a happy accident there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the background Kelly! Love the super cute image also...and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Love the layout and the papers Kelly, such a darling image too x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!