Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just a tease...

I am here and well, just busy is all. It really amazes me how a week can fly by just like that. I was in town all day Friday, we branded our calves on Sat, Sunday was a day to relax and hubby built me a raised vegetable garden, yay!! Monday Kirsten had school, and today we were in town again for most of the day! Tomorrow is Kirsten's last day of school, her kindergarten graduation...oh my how time flies. I am so excited for school to be done and to just have her home all day. Landon is excited to have her here too, he misses his best buddy!

I do have a some fun news to share with you and will do that soon...just need a bit more info first and then I'll let the cat out of the bag....

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice Kelly that you're looking forward to having your daughter home with you, when so many people really hate the idea of the summer break!
    Can't wait to hear your news ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!