Friday, July 10, 2009

Wedding Thank You For My Sister

Time is ticking away and it's getting closer to my sister's wedding this August. I made some thank yous for her to use and this is the one she decided on....I think...for now!



I used Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant SU cs, a beautiful shimmery grey paper from a scrapbook store in Ontario. I used SU Baroque Motifs and embossed it in silver and then added some small flowers in Elegant Eggplant and the EE bridal flowers as well (they wre ivory, I just used my Copics to color them. The sentiment is from CTMH and is stamped in EE. They are really pretty and other than the embossing, quite simple, so it will be easy enough to make 45-50 of them!

Off to get some supper ready for the kiddos, Lance is roping tonight so it'll be something quick!

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Kelly this is so striking, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thank you card Kelly. So stunning. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous and so elegant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kelly,l love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kelly, very elegant love the papers and the pretty design. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love the colors you used...and the flowers! You did an amazing job...I think these are perfect thank you cards!!
    Hugs,
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous thank you card, good luck making the rest of them!
    Many thanks for your congrats on our move! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Kelly! I love the swirls!! Sorry I have not been by lately, but I'm finished my course and will have more time in the evenings...yeah!
    Hope all is going well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a simple and elegant creation...great color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the card Kelly, especially the colours and those gorgeous flowers! Stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a beautiful card! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elegant and so beautiful. I love it!

    ps: 30 pages left of Confessions - so hillarious, you are going to LOVE it. Had me cracking up the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card sweetie, so elegant and so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I LOVE it Kelly!
    40-50???? OMG Kelly! Thats a lot of cards.....you are going to need LOTS of coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!