Tuesday, July 7, 2009

**Wonderful You**

I finally come out from my laundry and house cleaning today to make a card that will fit a few challenges. First off, it is the July Magnolia-licious sketch, which can be found on the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group or the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog. It will also work for the Just Magnolia challenge this week as well which is to use charms.



I used one of the sweet Tildas from the spring kit and added flower soft to her basket of flowers. All paper is from the Emporium packet from CTMH. I added some primas and spacers and then topped them off with some of BG's Opaline half back pearls. I used 3 butterfly charms and the same halfback pearls, just the smaller size.

Just short and sweet tonight as I am off to watch the rodeo and chuckwagon races from the Calgary Stampede!

Thanks for stopping in and Miss Em if you happen to read this, please contact me so that I can get your goody bag out to you. If I haven't heard from Miss Em by Friday at noon MST, then I will redraw a lucky winner from my followers list:-) Jacilynn, your package is on it's way!


23 comments:

  1. She is so sweet, love the layers and all the extra touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the charms and this great paper!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kelly! I really love to see Kelly in the darker colours and her basket was just made for the flowersoft I think!
    Glad you managed to escape from the laundry, hee hee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Kelly. I love the papers you've used and the flowersoft is really effective. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Kelly,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Great paper and color choices... love the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers look so real and soft...this is pretty, love all the butterfly charms and that great sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I am Miss Em and I won! Yeah!!! You are so sweet Kelly thanks. I will drop you a line shortly. Love the card as usual.I so need to check out the CTMH stuff. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, congrats on being chosen for one of Bunny Zoe's Crafts guest DT!!! It will be great to get to work with you!!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done for the getting the housework done, when you coming round here to do mine? LOL! Gorgeous card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. O she is cute... haven't bought any new tildas for ages... very tempted with this one.. hope You & family are well. Hugs Tx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hun what a simply lovely card this is such a brilliant colour scheme and perfect colouring love it
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Kelly...fabulous papers and wonderful colouring.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Kelly.
    Love the color scheme and your beautiful coloring. The flower soft is a perfect touch.
    Congrats on the DT spot...wtg girl!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. a beautiful card Kelly, fabulous details. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the flower soft. I need to give this a try. Super cute DP! Love this!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow your card looks so fantastic and really cute.
    big hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so pretty Kelly, love the image and beautiful papers
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card sweetie, love the touch of Flowersoft - so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  20. absolutely darling! Love the layout, flowers, charms, all of it!
    Great job!

    PS I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your blog header, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Kelly, The tilda image is so sweet and I love the papers and the pretty flower details. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  22. a wonderful card, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh Kelly....so very pretty...I LOVE all th flowers you used! And those spacers in the middle are beautiful...I gotta get me some of those so popular spacers and charms...but Michael's doesn't have a very good selection. ;o(

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!