Thursday, February 18, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER

Oh my gosh, sorry it has taken me so long to get this done.  I took my kids over to my parents for a sleepover for a couple days and just ended up doing some computer stuff for them and visiting then I got a call saying Landon's glasses were ready so we went to get those and I ended up being gone all day.  Anyway, thank you so very much for all of those that entered and all of my new followers...


our winner is.....(I used the random app on my iPod touch and here it is)


 
So comment # 17 is...
CRYSTAL

Yay Crystal, you have 24 hours to email me to claim the blog candy!  Please email me your mailing address and I will get this out to you asap!

Don't worry if you didn't win this time, my counter is getting up there, so I will have some more blog candy very soon!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!