Sunday, April 25, 2010

Decisions, decisions

A bit ago I received an email from CSN stores asking if I would do a review or a give a way on my blog, fun!!!  So I headed on over to check out their sites, yes I said sites as they have over 200 stores where you can find anything from tv stands and furniture to kids toys, home decor, office products, to kitchen goodies as well.  The prices are really good and they ship to Canada..yay!!
Oh my, how can I decide....so I've have narrowed it down to a few things.
I could always use more storage in my craft room.  I thought this 15 Drawer Storage Tower would be good for my ribbon, embellies like rhinestones, pearls and flowers in the boxes on the left hand side and then in the drawers on the right side there, I would use that for paper and such..maybe scraps and such from different projects that there is too much left to toss but I could put them in there and they would at least be organized and not laying on my counter top.

but then, I enjoy cooking and could use a stock pot like this for pastas and soups...
Le Creuset 6-Quart Stock Pot in Cobalt - N4100-2030

now if any of you know Landon, he would LOVE this barn headboard...pretty pricey though just for the headboard let alone to add delivery, but oh my he would be on cloud 9!

Powell Dakota Full Size Barn Style Bookcase Headboard - 479-046

or maybe even a new pair of sandals for summer

Spring Step Ibiza in Brown

Hmm, what to do, what to do.  Honestly with 200+ stores, check them out if there is anything you need!


Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!