Monday, September 27, 2010

Karen's Doodles #30-7 of Something

Monday is here, oh my gosh so fast?? My weekend flew by and tonight I am going to see Johnny Reid with my sister Kim and my Dad. It is going to be fabulous I know cause I've seen him before, so I am really looking forward to it...not as excited for y alarm to go at 5:30 the next day but that's ok!

We're back with another fabulous Karen's Doodles challenge.  This week we are asking to see 7 of something on your card...for mine, I have 7 snowflakes as well as 7 square rhinestones!!

Sept26_2010_KD30


I used the this beautiful Angel for my image and some fun new papers from the Winter Joy line by Bo Bunny that I got on the weekend, love these!!  I ran a snowflake die from Sizzix through my cuttlebug with some matching papers and then sprayed them with some Glimmer Mist and then added the square CTMH Sparkles.

Please join in the fun with us this week at Karen's Doodles so we can see what you pick to use 7 of!  You can win one of three great prizes too.
  • 1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the best entry
  • 2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
  • 3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles

Happy Monday everyone!  Woooohoooo look at that, over 50 000 views, so I am going to have a blog candy up later this week!  Thank you to all of you that take the time to stop by and see my creations and leave such fabulous comments, I love it!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. She is so PRETTY Kelly, Love your snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, what beautiful paper and snowflake embellishments. You have colored Karen's Angel so wonderfully, lovely soft colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Kelly! I love the light coloring on the angel. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Love the glitter and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly ..What a beautiful card!! Your angel turned out so Pretty.. Nice to see another Albertan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Great image and perfect for the Holidays!! Hey did you know I am on a new design team? Magical Monday Challenges. Every other Monday using "Magical Characters" (think Angels, Fairies, Mermaid, and Dragons)! Perfect for this image (*wink*)! The challenge through friday is: Under Water.
    http://magicalmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/
    I hope you are having a great week!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous Kelly!! LOVE it!
    Hope you are going well!!
    xxx
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, Kelly:O) Love the pretty colour combo and great design. Lovely work!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Kelly and I love the colour combo!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Kelly

    gorgeous card I adore this colour combo!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!