Monday, September 13, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge #28-Criss Cross Card

Challenge time over at Karen's Doodles and this is one of my favorites...we are asking you to make a Criss Cross card and show of your Karen's Doodles images along with it!

Sept12_2010_KD28_both


I used this super sweet birdie Trick or Tweet for my card along with some papers from my stash.  I am not even sure who these are, but I liked them!  I stamped the inside panel with a few different stamps from Happy Hauntings from CTMH.

Hopefully you will play along with us for your chance to win a Karen's Doodles image of your choice!
  • 1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the best entry
  • 2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
  • 3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles
Monday, a new week! My first week driving bus all 5 days too...we were lucky and had 2 short weeks, but I'm sure it'll be fine, it has been good so far!

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I sure hope you'll come back again soon!


Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute Kelly! Love the image and fab papers :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Kelly this is so CUTE, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job hun absolutely love it! Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card! Luv the papers. Beautiful colouring.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, I love this card, it is just adorable. Perfect choice of papers and fabulous coloring, what a great fence on the insert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great papers, Kelly! I love your card! Such amazing coloring and I love the band of orange across the center!
    Hugs,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kelly....oh my gosh I am soooo behind on blurfing!! So much to see, so little time!! This is adorable...& it reminds me that I have not made a criss cross card in a long time. The last one I made was so fun & was also a Halloween one! Love the image....& the Trick or Tweet...haaaa very cute!

    Thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love the Halloween image and the paper and colors you used too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Kelly! Brilliant image and super DPs.
    Peri x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous colouring and papers Kelly! Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!