Friday, October 22, 2010

Town Scrapper Friday-Photo Inspiration

TGIF!!  Oh my gosh I am so looking forward to tomorrow..sleeping past 5:30 am, yahoo!!

We are back with a fun photo inspiration for you for Town Scrapper Fridays.

First off here is my card:

Oct20_2010_TS_Oct22

and here is the photo we have for inspiration.


This fun pillow stack is from Decor8 and is perfect color scheme for fall!  Check out the other fabulous DT creations as well as the prize that is up for grabs this week!

Now the sketch is from somewhere I just can't seem to remember where...if it comes to me or it is yours, let me know!!  I have used some more of that fun paper stack I bought from Scrapbook Steals, it was a stack by American Craft and this was as close to the color scheme as I could get!  The image is Zeke from the Victoria Case line exclusively available at The Town Scrapper.  Please call or email Phebe at 519-882-0623 or info@townscrapper.com for info on all the up to date images she has available as well as a wide variety of paper crafting supplies!

Happy Weekend!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Great card...really like the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Kelly! Great papers together and designing! love your card!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! It's a perfect boy card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!