Sunday, October 3, 2010

Town Scrapper Showcase Time

Monday is here..already?? Time for a Town Scrapper Showcase for you. I love these sweet CC Designs images and used 2 of them on my card today. One is Swiss Field Fence and the sweet Swiss Butterfly Nora. Now I am not exactly sure what Phebe has in stock, but feel free to call her at 519-882-0623 or email her at info@townscrapper.com

Oct2_2010_TSShowcase

Loving these fun fall papers and the colors too!!  Thanks for popping by today and be sure to stop in Wednesday for my blog candy!!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you chose, what a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. Love CC design stamp and this paper is gorgeous.
    HUgs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the papers your using...this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet Kelly! Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Kelly - I love this card!!! I love CC designs - and that paper is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!