Friday, April 15, 2011

Mid Month Catch Up with Hot Spot Challenge-HSC3

Hey there everyone!  Thanks for popping by today to see what I have for you.  I missed the first of the month for mt DT spot for Studio 313 at The Hotspot Challenge, so I'm playing catch up right now and have a mid month project for you.  Our theme this month is Earth Day/Trash Art, so show us your recycled works of art, whether i be using a Kleenex box as DP or re-using a container like I did, we want to see what you can do.

April15_2011_Studio313

I have used a container from one of my Gold Canyon  Halloween candles and thought this was a nice container so I ran it through the dishwasher and it's like brand new!  Kirsten wanted to use it for her coloring pencils and such so that's why I chose Studio 313's new Princess Cupcake for my image and those fun Echo Park papers again! I have a strip all the way around the center (although you can't really see it because of the Primas, but it's there) and then the main image, along with some pretty Prima flowers.  Kirsten loves the liquid applique and stickles, so it's all decked out, just waiting to dry but otherwise ready for her craft table!

Be sure to pop by the Hotspot blog to check out the challenge and see all of the absolutely wonderful creations.  Our challenge are monthly, so you still have a couple weeks to get your entry in.  You can use any image you like, but of course if you have some fabby Studio 313 images, why not use them!!  You could win a $25 gift certificate to McMahon Five Designs for some Studio 313 images or any other ones you like!

Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Kelly,this is so gorgeous.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Kelly

    how fab is this! love the puff detail :O)

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gonna love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool Kelly! Love the puff details! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cupcake image and pretty flowers. Very nice altered container. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO super cute and looks good enough to eat :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!