Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hotspot Challenge-Case A Cake-HSC4

***BE sure to scroll down, I have 2 more posts to share with you!***
This is one super fun chalelnge you will most definitely want to check out.  First go here and see the original post with all the gorgeous cakes, then choose one or two, or three like I did and case them in some way and shwo us your stuff!!

I took the wee flowers from cake #3 in the Brown and...series and paired that with the funky style from pict # 4 in that same series and used colors from cake #3 and #4.
 Make A Wish

I have used the Designer Cakes set from Studio 313 which is available right here at McMahon Five Design.

I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch for my layout! I haven't played along with Mojo Mondays in a long time, so it was great to use the sketch from this week!!
Well I hope you like it and have had a chance to look at all of my other posts now that blogger seems to be back..to some degree!  I hope you have a super weekend!

Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kelly! Love the colors -- I want a cake just like that for my next birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kelly! Love the cake image and the colors you used. That sketch looked familiar! :o) Great take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are stunning! I love that cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly this is fantastic!! Love the colors :) Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, this is a gorgeous card, love the image. love the ribbon knot on the flower.Hope the weather is beter where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Kelly
    Such a fantastic color scheme!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous cake card - love it

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!