Saturday, September 24, 2011

Di's Digis #2 & TESC147

It's Saturday and that means it's time for another fabulous Di's Digi Challenge for you.  This week, we are asking you to make your own flowers and show us your stuff.  Here is my card for you:
Sept23_2011_DDC2_TESC147
I have used the adorable Pumpkin Bear from Di's shop along with some fun new K & CO paper I picked up from Michaels.  I made the flowers using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

We are sponsored this week by Joanna Sheen!  Be sure to pop on over and see the rest of the fabulous work from the DT and enter your creation!

The sketch is this weeks Taylored Expressions sketch.

You only have one more day to take part is the super fun Karen's Doodles blog hop.  You can win the image on my card here as well as the entire 13 image set just for hopping along with us

Thanks for stopping by to visit me!
Happy Crafting!!

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Kelly! I love your rolled flowers, I can never get them to look right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kelly, love the image! How cute? Wonderfully cute spooky! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kelly This is fabulous and thankyou so much ! i am really sorry about the mix up!
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!