Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hotspot Finale & Dutch Dare

 Thursday is here already!!  Wow, this week has flew by!  I think i say that every week at about this same time!  I have a mid month reminder card to share with you today that is for the final Studio 313  Hotspot Challenge.  Our challenge for you is white on white with one color.  Here's my card:

Sept14_2011_HSC

and here's the isnpiration pict to go with!

  Be sure to get your entry in, you still have 2 weeks left and you can win a $25 digi gift certificate to McMahon Five Design.  Only one entry so far, so your chances are pretty good!!

My second card for you today is for the Dutch Dare challenge this week which is monochromatic. A tough one for me, not sure why.  Actually the card above would work as well!  But I wanted to use an image from our sponsor this week, Pattie's Creations, so I made another!

Sept14_2011_DDCC130

Be sure to pop on over to the Dutch Dare challenge to see my fabulous DT gals creations as well as hit the final Hotspot Challenge too, gorgeous work there as well!
Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

  1. Fab cards Kelly :o) Love the splash of colour on your white card and all the pink on your second one! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card my friend - love it. Beautiful christmas card ♥
    I also love your pink one - my favorite color

    Hugs and love
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards Kelly! Luv the addition of the ribbon on your white card for the splash of colour. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, these are great!!! Love the white on white with the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant cards, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fabulous Kelly...I love love love the white on white Christmas card; It is so elegant and timeless. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly, your cards are so elegant and beautiful. Gorgeous ribbon and beautiful embossing.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Kelly. The white on white is gorgeous and so elegant! The paper looks lovely. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!