Saturday, December 3, 2011

White on White with Di's Digis

Sorry for the  delay, I have been having internet troubles.  For now they seem to be resolved so I want to hurry and get this posted:-)   It's time for another Di's Digi challenge and this week we are looking for your All White creations.  Now you can have a fully colored image but all your papers, embellies, etc must be white.

Here's mine:
IMG_9245

The sponsor we have for you at Di's Digis this week is Cheery Lynn Designs and they have generously offered a $15 voucher for one lucky participant.  
Please head on over to the challenge blog to see the wonderful creations from our DT!  

I have used Jen's awesome sketch from Deconstructed Sketches for my layout and will also enter this card in this weeks Paper Sundaes challenge which is Winter Wonderland.
It's snowing here right now and has been most of the day...it's not too cold, so it's actually quite pretty.

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Great design! Love that image and how you've colored her up!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Kelly,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly
    this is just lovely! sorry for the mix up, i havent even put my card on my blog yet! lol! i forgot! posted the challeneg but forgot the card!
    Thanks so much
    hUgs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kelly. Fabulous coloring and I love the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing on this card!!! And she is SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly I really like your white on white and that image is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!