Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Day

 It's new release day over at McMahon Five Design today and I have a super cute duo to share with you!

These friendly critters are from the Studio 313 set called Happy Together, which is available at the fantastic McMahon Five Design store.
January25_2012_M5D_CT
Be sure to head over to the McMahon Five Design blog today to see some absolutely gorgoeus creations made with a wonderful array of fabulous new releases from today not to mention a free SVG Butterfly file and a gorgeous plaque made out of real wood paper!

My card features the sketch from Card & Things #105 this week and I snuck some Bakers Twine in there as well.  I have a few buttons on my card which means it's a good one for our Dutch Dare Challenge this week as our theme is Buttons Galore!  The cute cow has a button for an eye and the flower has a button center as well!
I hope you enjoy your day!  I have Landon home sick today and he's just hangin out on the coach.

Enjoy your day!

Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kelly, great image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card! That image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this is such a cute card! The cow and lil chick are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly, what a cute card! I just love this image too.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, such an adorable creation. Just love the cute and happy image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Kelly! Love that image. The buttons and twine are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!