Friday, January 13, 2012

U Stole My Heart

It's new release day (sorry I'm a day late)  I thought I had all my posts scheduled, but I didn't and just noticed now.  Anyway, there is a fantastic new release over at McMahon Five Design and this little guy is from one of the many images available now!


Jan11_2012_FunnyLittleThings_SSS88
The layout is from Sunday Sketch and Stamp, and I have used some fun new papers from the fabulous Lora at One Crazy Stamper.  The papers are Love Me by My Mind's Eye.

be sure to hop on over to McMahon Five Design blog to see the rest of the release for this week and there is even a super cute valentine heart freebie and SVG freebie available!

Have a super weekend!

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Valentine card, Kelly. Cute image and perfect dp.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love My Mind's Eye papers! Lovely card, really cute :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Love the word PP. Thank you for taking part this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww how cute that image looks really sweet and lovable, those papers and the design are a perfect backdrop for this little character I love it Kelly
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!