Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snowy Friends

Good Saturday morning to you all!!  Welcome to Di's Digi Challenge day!  Our challenge for you this week is SNOW!  Anything related to snow....snowman, snowflakes, etc.

Februaru10_2012_DD

I went with this super cute image from Di's Digi's called Penguin Love. Paired it with some fun Echp Park papers and a SU felt snowflake. 

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Chris from Sketching Stamper and she has donated 4 images from her shop to one lucky winner.  


Now you do not have to have a Di's Digi image to play along, but if you have them why not use them! Ne sure to po over to the main Di's Digi Challenge blog to see all my fabulous teammates creations!

I am a few days behind on commenting, visiting, etc but hope to catch up somewhat in the next day or so.  We leave for Maui on Wed, so not sure how much I will get done, but I'll try!

Hugs!

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Kelly, love her fur trim!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kelly
    so glad you made it! gorgeous card love the colouring! thankyou
    hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly what a cute card. Love the colours and her textured hat!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty Kelly. The image is so sweet and I love the papers! The snowflake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!