Friday, July 20, 2012

Wendy~Saturated Canary

It's been a while since I've participated in our Dutch Dare challenge and this week we have the lovely Saturated Canary as our sponsor, so I couldn't help but play along! 

July18_2012_SNS

I have used the adorable Wendy for my card and it's a recipe challenge this week, so I also have used some fun new Echo Park Summertime papers.  I have used Sue's great sketch from the Sketch N Stash challenge for my layout as well.  My new stash is the funky corner embellishments as well as the Echo Park Summertime papers.

I do all the behind the scene's running of the Dutch Dare blog and generally I'm out of time to play along, thanks goodness my DT is fantastic!!  Speaking of DT, we do need a few more members to join our team.  I will be doing an official DT call on the DDCC blog, but if you are interested as you read this, please email me:-)

Kirsten and I are off on a fun day together today.  A visit to the hair salon and lunch is on the agenda and not too sure what else just yet.  I really love it when we get to spend a day together just one on on with each of the kiddos, so today is the day for Kirsten & I.

Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

  1. A really lovely card and fab colouring, thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had an awesome day...good to see you blogging! Wonderful coloring of this sweet image and those new papers look oh so buyable!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with our lovely sponsor :-)
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Kelly. LOVE the sweet image. The colors are really pretty... and the papers are nice too... the punched tag looks great! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Kelly with a fabulous image. Love the papers...and that puppy with the matching bow..how cute! hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just LOVE this!! These images are so super sweet and you've showcased her beautifully!! Great card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!