Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin Friends-SALS23

Do you need a smile today??  Well look at these fun little guys I have to share with you!!  There is  a new release over at McMahon Five Design today and my Pumpkin Friends are just one of the new image sets available today.

Oct4_2012_M5D_SALS
I have paired these fun little guys with paper from CTMH that is equally fun and the sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy.  Be sure to head on over to the McMahon Five Design blog and store today to check out the new releases.  Also, because Sue's store is filled with so many already super images, every other week, we will be featuring some oldies but goodie sets!

It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and we have today and Monday (Thanksgiving Day) off of school.  Hubby took today off as well so it should be a great long weekend.  We don't have too much planned so some R & R is looking good to me!  Wishing all of my Canadian friends and family a very happy Thanksgiving as well!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! your card is so gorgeous, what a fun image that is!
    have a great weekend! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun image. It definitely make me smile.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hoot of a Halloween card. Love this image and your coloring is fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! Cute card! Great take on our sketch at SALS! Thanks for joining us! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Kelly. Those pumpkins are awesome! I've never seen them before. Love the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!