Sunday, November 11, 2012

~My Favorite Things~

I know I'm a couple days late, but here is my card for the Dutch Dare challenge this week.  We are asking to see your favorite things featured on your creation.

 November11_2012_SS_DDCC

As the one and only Saturated Canary is our sponsor this week, I have used Sleepy Beauty from Krista's shop and paired it with one of my favorite paper packs as well as color combos from CTMH and added some of my new favorite embellies is the Candi paper dots.

I have also used the Dare To Be Sassy Thursdays sketch as well  but left off the banner as I didn't want a sentiment on this card.

Come onback tomorrow for a special post:-)

Happy Crafting!
Kelly



7 comments:

  1. Better late than never especially since you've done an awesome job coloring her up and love your layout.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like your color combo for the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at SSD for Dare to Be Sassy Thursday!
    Best,
    JOdi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely she is, beautiful girlie colours.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kelly.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo, I love it and I especially love the color combo you used.
    ))) hugs(((
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Beautiful Card! Great Take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing with us at Sassy Studio Designs!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fabulous, Kelly!! So pretty! Papers you chose are perfect for this lovely coloured image!
    Hugs, Lilia

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!