Monday, February 18, 2013

~For The Bride

It's time for another fabulous sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy and this week is no exception.  I love sketches and am so delighted to be a part of this DT.

February16_2013

I have used an image called Bride that was provide by one of our sponsors this week- My Heart Pieces.  We also have Squigglefly on board as a sponsor as well!  Be sure to check out the challenge blog to see the wonderful sketch as well as all the fabulous DT inspiration to get you started!

Happy Family Day if you are in most provinces in Canada and President's Day for my US friends. 

Happy Crafting! 
~Kelly


5 comments:

  1. I love that image! Your color scheme is so pretty too.
    As always, looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kelly! Love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Keely, love the image and your design is beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!