Saturday, July 20, 2013

~Wedding Wishes

Morning!  It's a beautiful day in southern Alberta today!  We  had a thunderstorm last night that knocked out the power for a wee bit and wasn't so nice to my flowers but we did get some rain, so that's good.  It's bee so hot and dry here that the rain is welcome!

So back to it being Saturday and that means a new challenge over at Di's Digis!  This week we are asking you to share with us your creations for a Wedding/Anniversary/Congratulations.


I chose to go with wedding as my sister's best friend is getting married in September.  I have used the adorable Wedding Swing as my image and paired it with the papers I have left from making her invitations.  I still have thank you cards, table place cards, programs, etc to make, but snuck a piece of paper to make this card for them:-)

Our sponsor this time around is The Cutting Cafe and they have kindly offered any 3 items from the shop for the winner!
My layout is the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday which worked perfectly with my image.

Now as always, you do not have to use a Di's Digi image on your creation, but my goodness, they are so cute, why wouldn't you!  Not only that, but you can also win 2 digis just for using one of Di's cuties.

Have a super weekend and happy crafting!
~Kelly

3 comments:

  1. This is delightful. Love your sweet image, gorgeous flowers. and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly
    Just stunning!! love it thankyou!!
    Hugs di xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!