Saturday, September 28, 2013

~Have A Splendid Day


It's the weekend...yay!!!  A great day to have a sleep in and of course a new challenge ready for you over at Di's Digis!


I have used the adorable Wendy Swingtime for my image and paired it with...yup, you guessed it, my favorite paper from CTMH.  I have some new papers on the way and am excited to find a new favorite as this paper pack isn't available anymore...but I stocked up:-)

I have used the sketch from last week's Digi Haven challenge (oops, missed the deadline)

Our challenge for you this week is Show Off Your Coloring Skills!  I sure hope you'll play along with us.  

There is a wonderful prize of 3 items of your choice from The Cutting Cafe and as always, if oyu use a Di's Digi image on your creation, you can possibly win 2 digis from Di!

Hop on over to the challenge blog to see the wonderful works of my teammates and then enter your card!

Hugs,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. This is just too adorable!! Super sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous papers and such a sweet image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love the colours you've used!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!