Thursday, October 10, 2013

~Happy Sweet Fall

So happy to be back today to share a card with you that I made for the new challenge over at Creative Knockouts!  Our challenge for you this week is Happy Fall and my gosh, it certainly is fall here in Southern Alberta!


I have used the super cute Quirky Scarecrow (I cheated a wee bit and used the pre-colored version) for my image and paired it with some fun MME papers and this weeks sketch from Creative Creations Challenge blog. I rotated the sketch to fit my image better but it's there!

Have a look to see at all the gorgeous DT creations not only from my Creative Knockouts team but from the Doodle Pantry team as well!

Happy Crafting!
**Kelly**

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love those backing papers and the fabulous image, what great colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. Love the cheerful colours and fall theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly your coloring is outstanding! Love the bright mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!