Wednesday, March 12, 2014

~Ali's Chick


Welcome to our new day for Inspiration posts over at From The Heart Stamps!  Our Inspiration posts will now be every Wednesday!  Sketch challenge still every Monday as well!


This card actually features our sketch this week as well.  It's a sketch with a tWiSt...you can do just the sketch or just the twist or both!  

This is sketch 57 and I have used Ali's Chick and Basket for my image...although I didn't use Ali's basket on this one:-)  I have used some papers from Kaiser Craft called Bubblegum Hills and paired it with CTMH cardstocks in Hollyhock, Twilight and Sweet Leaf.  Added soem misc flowers, pearls and flourish punch to finish it off!

Please be sure to pop by the blog to see the rest of the inspirational cards!  If you play along with us in our sketch with a tWiSt challenge, you now must use an image from FTHS!  You will still receive $1 to From The Heart Stamps just for playing along with us!!

Have fun and happy crafting!
 
Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!