Monday, March 31, 2014

~Easter Egg Birdbrains


I am really ready for Spring around here.  Our ground is still totally covered in snow and we are due to start calving any time now...not fun when the weather is like this!!

I do have a fun card to share with you today though.  We have a new sketch with a tWiSt for your over at From The Heart Stamps.  I have used the super cute new Easter Egg Birdbrains for my card an I did include the tWiSt as well this time around which is to use Glitter! 


I hope you'll hop on over to the FTHS blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and then pick your favorite FTHS image and play along with us!

Hugs,

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness, I just love, love, love the glitter, and this image for the sketch!! Simply remarkable creation and inspiration for us. I need to break out the glitter too! thanks for inspiring me girlie.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!