Monday, May 26, 2014

~Gamer Ted


 Oh my gosh!!!  I thought I had scheduled this when I uploaded it but I obviously didn't!  I had a super busy week last week and then went to Okotoks to my sisters to get ready for my other sisters wedding shower....crazy busy!!  It was a fantastic weekend though and Kirsten and I areso happy to be a part of it.

So our new challenge over at Di's Digis is Make It Masculine!!  We have Crafty Ribons as our sponsor and one lucky person will receive $10 gift voucher!

My card today features Gamer Ted along with the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches (from last week).


 I hep you  will pop on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT creations and to enter your Make It Masculine card as well!!

As always, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digis, but if you do, you could win 2 digis!!

Have fun getting crafty!!

Hugs,

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi kelly
    Gorgeous card!! love it!! Thanks Di xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!