Saturday, October 25, 2014

~A Bit of Magic


We have a wonderful new challenge for you over at Di's Digis stamps!  AND  a fun freebie too!! Our challenge this week is Halloween...pretty fitting I think since it;s right around the corner!





 I have used the super cute new digi called A Bit Of Magic and it's available in the NEW section over at Di's Shop.  Our lovely sponsor this time around is The Cutting Cafe and the have offered 3 items from the shop!

As always, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digis BUT if you do, you could win 2 digis of your choice (non colored) just for doing so!

I sure hope you'll head on over to the challenge blog for a visit- not only will you see the rest of the design team's creations which are fabulous I might add, but the super fun paper freebie that Di created is there as well! 

Have a super weekend!
 
Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. Fab job Kelly! love your orb! lovely card, thankyou
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!