Saturday, December 6, 2014

~Snowman

Happy Saturday everyone!  We have our Christmas tree up and decorated and the house is done now too, so happy and festive around here and I love it!  So it is Saturday and that means we have a new challenge for you over at Di's Digis Challenge.  



Our challenge this time around is Christmas!  So easy right?  I hope that means you'll join us!  You do not have to use an image from Di, but if you do, you could win 2 images just for doing so!  My image is called Snowman and can be found in the NEW Xmas 2014 section of Di's store right here.  There are many more that could of easily jumped in my cart as well:-)  Our sponsor this fortnight is The Cutting Cafe and they have offered 3 items from their shop as the wonderful prize this time around!
http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/


I have used the sketch from this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for my layout and although the card on the challenge blog doesn't show the snowflake, it's there on this one:-)  I new I had it sitting out on my counter for some reason and then when I looked up the sketch...boom, that's where it belongs:-)

http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.ca/2014/12/sketch-36-and-bugaboo-stamps.html

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog because my team mates cards are so wonderful, you won't want to miss them!  Then you'll be ready to enter for your chance at our fabulous prizethis week!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

 

4 comments:

  1. Kelly this is a wonderful Christmas card, I do love this sweet image and your pretty design papers. Great card and thanks so much for showcasing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, how precious!! I adore your sweet snowman and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this card is just darling! I love your bright papers and that completely adorable image! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card! I like this darling snowman, especially with your terrific papers. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Hugs, Sharon SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!