Tuesday, January 27, 2015

~Flower Cart


***The winner of my FTHS blog candy is DEE EARNSHAW*** Please contact me Dee to claim your $10  gift certificate to From The Heart Stamps!

So as most of you know...I have a challenge blog called Creative Knockouts!  I don't always get a chance to play along but this week I did!  Our fabulous sponsor is The Stamping Boutique and I just loved this image called Flower Cart.


Our challenge is Lots of Embellies and I paired my fab image with the great sketch from Creative Moments.  Well their challenge is anything goes with the option of using the sketch:-)

You still have some time to enter over at Creative Knockouts, so why not!!  And remember if you have entered our challenge be sure to check back and see if you are the winner!  We have some fabulous sponsors and prizes available and I wouldn't want you to miss out!

Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!