Monday, February 16, 2015

~Loves Me Birdbrain



I have a little mid month inspiration for you with our February SOTM over at From The Heart Stamps! This set is called Loves Me Birdbrain.  


 This challenge is a little different than our weekly sketch with a tWiSt challenge in that it is a progressive challenge-meaning you need to play along to receive the next image for free, so be sure to read the rules so that you don’t miss out on any freebies. 

I have recently joined Outlawz Challenges and have used their Wednsday sketch for my card this week!

We have this whole week off school.....and yes, my daughter is sick today!!  Arghhh!!  Hoping she feels better tomorrow!

Have a super week everyone and thank you for popping by to say hi!

Hugs,

 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Kelly, the image is totally adorable! Fabulous colours and layout.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! Love everything....the colors, coloring and mix of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!