Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bunny Greeting Joy Fold


Good morning and happy Saturday! I have  anew card to share with you for the new challenge over at Di's Digi Challenge.  This time around we are asking to see your Fun Fold cards!  I never make enough of these, so this was a fun challenge!  I have made a joy fold card and below is a picture of it closed and one so you can see how it opens.



I have used the super cute Bunny Greeting image on my card and Seaside papers from CTMH.

My fellow DT friends have some super awesome creations, so be sure to head on over to the challenge blog and check those out! 

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons and you could win a $10 voucher!  

Have fun and I hope you get a chance to get crafty this weekend!

Hugs,

 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Kelly, adorable image coloured beautifully, love the clouds and fab design.
    hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!