Saturday, May 23, 2015

~Daisie's Delight


Happy weekend!  It's challenge time again at Di's Digis!  This week we are asking to see two or more pattern papers on your card.


I have used Daisies Delight for my image and she's available in Di's shop.  I have used some fun papers from CTMH called Lollydoodle- it is now retired but I have some left and I love the color palette!   

Our sponsor this time around is SVG Cuts!  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards and see all the great work!  

As always, you do not have to have a Di's Digi image to enter our fun challenge but if you do, you could win 2 digis from Di's store!

Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!